About the job
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Administrator based in Chesterfield. Our client is a well-established business consulting, training, and coaching organisation. They have recently embarked on a global expansion plan and run regular events both online and physical around the world.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Systematic, methodical, and attentive to detail with a focus on delivering outstanding customer service
• Open minded and eager to learn new things.
• Customer focused - will want to ensure all customer queries have been dealt with - even if they are passed on.
• Systems focused - will follow systems but also question them often to ensure they are relevant and efficient.
• Computer savvy - If you are afraid of computers or panic when a message box pops up you were not expecting then this possibly is not right for you. But, if you are the type of person who will jump on to google to find the answers for yourself, then you will be a great fit.
• Is not afraid of change. This is a dynamic business that is embarking on a global expansion plan, things change, systems change, you must be comfortable with change.
• Will use initiative rather than waiting to be told what to do. If you see something that is not right, you will sort it, if you are doing a job, you’ll own that job and see it through.
• Able to work unsupervised and from home - although initially office based to undergo training. (They have always had a working from home culture)
• A great team member who is happy to get involved in fun activities, is light-hearted and will look out for and help others in the team when needed.
• Answering the phone, learning to deal with basic queries and resolve them, taking messages and putting calls through to others in the team or arranging a suitable call back time.
• Handling emails, learning how to answer emails rather than just sending them on will be a key part of this role.
• Maintaining the customer database (CRM), processing new leads, ensuring no duplicates, and ensuring the information is complete.
• Learning to use the CRM to set up and send emails.
• Printing and sending letters, books, and packages through the post.
• Maintaining and ordering stock including sourcing suppliers.
• Phoning customers or prospective customers to arrange meetings (online or offline)
• Manually booking customers on to events that we run if they have problems with the website.
• Complete our in-depth onboarding process for new members. Including contacting the new member in a timely fashion for payment details, setting up appointments.
• Sending out cards and gifts when customers or team have special occasions to celebrate and recording these in the CRM so that they can happen annually and not be forgotten.
• Looking after the speakers and customers during events (eg: ensuring the speakers always have water and nutrition, if guests need anything then seek to accommodate.)
• Conscientiously following many systems that form part of the role, the systems are a step by step set of instructions on how the employer likes each function in the business to be carried out. They cover many aspects including; When a customer joins the company, when a customer leaves, pre-event, and post event systems how the phone should be answered etc.
A requirement of the role may include travel and overnight stays away from home.
General hours of work are Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-3pm. Flexibility will be required when the business is running events, as some may run from 7:30am to 7pm. Travelling to venues may extend the time away.
Salary £18,000 to £20,000
This is a great opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team. If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0114 2703434
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.