Branch Manager - Salford
About the job
Salford Branch Manager
Our client, a growing Manchester-based property group, is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Branch Manager to join their ever-growing team in Salford. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Salford department using their excellent leadership skills to meet company targets.
Responsibilities will fall under three main categories including influencing revenue, optimising sales and customer service and general administration tasks. You will oversee a variety of staff including administration, sales, and customer service staff members.
• To ensure target rents are met and deposits are charged and received
• To ensure we have a 0% fall through rate that can be influenced by the branch
• General management responsibilities of office staff
• Ability to get new landlords.
• Gain new sales/lettings instructions
• Responding to enquiries, attending viewings and monitoring the website to ensure all properties are advertised correctly with prices/pictures and descriptions. And monitoring Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market.
• Liaising with maintenance and communicating with landlords and tenants regarding any works.
• Keeping a track of works orders to ensure works are passed over to contractors and completed to satisfactory time scales.
• Ensuring all safety certificates are in date and in place for all properties
• Carry out council inspections and liaise with the councils and Landlords to ensure standards are met.
• Planning and carrying out quarterly inspections of the properties with the assistance of other staff.
• Coordinating Check-ins and Check-outs and ensuring all relevant paperwork has been sent and received.
• Deposit return procedure
• Keeping on top of Rent arrears and ensuring they are kept to a minimum
• Overseeing all administration within the branch and applicants are completed within satisfactory timescales.
• Ensure all properties (if necessary) have the relevant Selective and HMO licenses in place.
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum 1 years of experience in a management-level role
• Experience in HMO
• Salary Up to £35k
• Use of a car