Full Stack Developer
About the job
DOE this is negotiable - £35-£45k
Full Time / Permanent
We are hiring a full stack developer with experience of working within a creative agency to join our fantastic team. You will be a core team member being involved in a wide range of commercial projects and collaborating with wider departments to deliver some truly amazing projects.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do with the ability to create and implement creative solutions efficiently. You will already have strong knowledge of both frontend and backend development but also have the desire to learn and grow with us.
• Liaising with the Production team to develop solutions that meet customer requirements
• Advising on any issues with design and development
• Working towards specific project deadlines
• Managing own workloads, productivity, and quality standards
• Good estimation skills
• Building and maintaining excellent working relationships
• Supporting junior developers
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years commercial full stack development experience
• A solid understanding of software engineering processes and methodologies
• Ability to develop robust and reusable code
• A Strong understanding in Domain Hosting, Website Files Management and Security Enhancements.
• Experience with one or more content management systems and e-commerce platforms like WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Directus, Strapi, and Sanity.
• Highly Proficient in version control and using Git
• Excellent communication skills and be happy discussing projects directly with clients and our team.
• Good knowledge of SEO
• CSS, CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and CSS pre-processors (Sass)
• UI/UX experience (integrating with)
• Experience in at least one current web framework like React, Vue, Angular or jQuery.
• RESTful APIs
• MySQL / SQL
• Build tools Gulp/ Webpack
• QA Testing
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.