Group SEO Manager
About the job
Group SEO Manager
Based in Leeds
Salary – £35-£50k (negotiable depending on experience)
Are you an experienced SEO manager and want to really push your limits!!! You will be joining a vastly growing Group of Luxury Brands and will ideally come from an Agency background to help manage this diverse portfolio.
We’re looking for an SEO expert to take ownership of the organic search optimisation of several brands within the Group Media umbrella. We need someone who understands the latest SEO optimisations methods and best practice to make our organic performance the strongest it has ever been.
You will be responsible for several brands covering a variety of sectors from Finance, Property, Hospitality and Luxury Fashion.
● Driving on-site organic SEO optimisation across brands.
● Creating strong organic back links to increase organic web traffic.
● Seeding digital PR SEO links to increase organic web traffic.
● Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
● Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
● Creating high-quality SEO content.
● Assisting with blog content.
● Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
● Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM and always applying best practice methods.
● Marketing degree or related.
● Extensive experience in SEO roles.
● Experience in digital PR SEO
● Proven track record in working across a number of brands at one time
● Commercially driven with an analytical and results-driven mindset
● Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organisational and time-management skills
● Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Experience with coding techniques.
● Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
● Good knowledge of back link analysis.
● Strong copywriting and analytical skills
● Commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
Subject to annual appraisal
● Keyword opportunity
● Keyword CTR
● SEO traffic
● Page views
● Average engagement time
● Top viewed posts
● Landing paid performance
● Organic search performance
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.