Head of PPC
About the job
My client is looking for a Head of PPC to take the lead and grow the PPC department. They have gone from a 1-man band to 10 employees in the space of 8 months making this the ideal time to join and help shape the growth of their teams.
While a key part of this role is growing the PPC department and leading the PPC efforts, you will also be:
• Working with clients to take detailed briefs and gain an understanding of their target market, goals, and unique selling points
• Use the brief to produce a detailed campaign set up and online marketing strategies
• Maintaining, managing, and optimising client campaigns focusing, at all times, on delivering a positive return on investment
• Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients, providing excellent customer service through account management
• Producing reports and analytical data supporting your work
• Undertaking market research to ensure campaigns are kept relevant
• Working as part of a team to generate client success
• Managing a range of multi-channel platforms, including Google Ads, & Analytics
• Liaising with developers, other agencies, and designers as role dictates
• Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Minimum experience required:
• At least 2 years PPC and paid-social
• Experience with Google AdWords Search Network and Google Analytics.
• Competitive starting salary: £22000 - £28,000 depending on experience
• 22 days holiday
• 35 hours per week
• Monday to Friday
• Up to 2 days home working per week
• Flexible working hours between 7am - 7pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Flexible schedule
• Work from home