IT Support Engineer
About the job
An opportunity for an IT support engineer to join a leading telecommunications/ IT Support company based in Harrogate their customer base rapidly requires support to ensure they continue providing great service levels to all of their clients. They are looking for a confident engineer, a self-driven professional with excellent customer service skills, with a passion and strong ability to provide an unmatched customer experience, to join their team on a permanent basis.
• 1st & 2nd line technical support.
• Supporting IT customers with any tickets raised
• Pro-active support to ensure customers are happy with their service.
• On-site audits
• Meeting strict SLA timeframes for problem response and resolution
• On-site set up of IT services
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous knowledge and understanding of Basic IT (Microsoft 365 included)
• Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• Fully UK driving license (car provided or expenses on own car)
What’s on offer?
Career progression, and personal development
What the company offer!
Open plan friendly modern office space
Full time - (The company offer a flexible approach and understand the importance of work-life balance)