Learning and Development Digital Co-ordinator
About the job
Learning and development digital coordinator
We are looking for a passionate L&D digital coordinator to join our progressive team.
This new and exciting position comes at a key time in our development into online learning. You will be an essential part of the revolutionary changes we are making within the training we offer, which is ultimately the heart of our business.
The role will be based within our industry leading beauty enterprise. Experience within the beauty sector is not essential but a passion for education is! You will work within a dynamic team to create and continuously improve engaging learning content using a variety of approaches to drive successful blended learning using videos, instructor-led content, scenarios, simulations etc.
• You will create engaging and effective training content via authoring tools and a Learning Management System in keeping with Groups Brand identity
• You will suggest and create new inspiring training solutions and translate current written training materials into online learning courses
• You will develop training for both external customers and internal staff
• You will be a team player, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• You will consistently deliver high quality content to set deadlines
Our Ideal Person:
• Experience creating all aspects of e-learning content
• Must be familiar with Learning Management Systems – experience in authoring tools such as Articulate are essential
• Experience in education technology, adult learning, organisational learning and development or a related field
• A full understanding of learning styles and how to engage with them
• A flair for design and an excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work closely with subject matter experts, to create engaging and effective training materials
• Qualification in Instructional Design and/or relevant industry experience essential
• A full-time permanent or fixed term contract (negotiable)
• £25k-£29k (negotiable dependent upon experience)
• Exclusive access to our Employee Westfield Health Scheme
• Discounted products and treatments
• A great working environment, fun, friendly and forward thinking culture
• The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand and business
• Bottom of Form
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
A full-time permanent or fixed term contract (negotiable)
£25k-£29k (negotiable dependent upon experience)
Exclusive access to our Employee Westfield Health Scheme
Discounted products and treatments
A great working environment, fun, friendly and forward thinking culture
The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand and business
Bottom of Form