Project Quantity Surveyor
About the job
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge?
Due to great success my client an independent, privately owned construction and property consultancy are looking to recruit a Project Quantity surveyor to work on construction projects for some high-profile healthcare projects. Healthcare experience is desired but not an essential requirement however individuals seeking a role which enables them to give something back to the community will find this an immensely rewarding role.
The number of years of post-qualification experience is not important, it is about you as an individual. The role can be moulded to suit.
In return they offer strong career progression opportunities and tailored development that will certainly attract an ambitious professional wanting to enjoy the rewards for taking on greater responsibility.
The ideal candidate should have some knowledge of managing and delivering quantity surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects concurrently. NEC experience is ideal.
• The ideal candidate will be an experienced Quantity/ Project Surveyor with a successful history of healthcare projects
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
• Predominately been operating within the traditional construction sectors
• Qualified or working towards MRICS.
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
• Be a good communicator (written and verbal) who interacts well with Clients and other Consultants
• Ability and desire to mentor others
• Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility
• Ability and desire to progress
• NEC experience ideal
• Healthcare experience preferable
Permanent – Full Time
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
If you would like to apply please send your CV to