About the job
A well-established industrial company with over 100 years of experience specialising in door installations, manufacturing and repairs is looking for an industrial door sales executive to join the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who can generate new business, grab sales opportunities, and drive the business to success whilst maintaining good working relationships with existing customers.
• Actively target potential clients via, telesales, emails, and other activity
• Provide reports on all contact activities.
• Continuously develop and maintain relationships with existing clients/prospects.
• Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
• Negotiating outstanding “Pipeline” quotations ensuring conversion to order status
• Attend sales meetings to assess the ongoing development of all accounts/prospects / potential client companies.
• Proactively identify new sales opportunities through all media channels
• Research organisations/individuals identifying new potential clients.
• Increase market activity/share.
• Constantly monitor daily / monthly performance against agreed targets
• You will be responsible for achieving effective administration and support the development/achievement of all company sales objectives.
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
• Must have sales experience.
• IT literate
• Great customer service skills
• Able to work to targets.
• Ability to work under pressure.
What’s on offer:
• £23k+ depending on experience
• Uncapped Commission
• Training provided.
• Warm leads to work from
• Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm