Project Coordinator (Progressing to Project/Design Engineer)
About the job
• Assist with mechanical building designs including.
o Heat gain calculations.
o Heat loss calculations.
o Ventilation calculations.
o Ductwork sizing and design.
o Plumbing design.
o Use of AutoCAD to produce layouts and schematics.
• Assist with project management including.
o Material & equipment take off.
o Ordering of materials.
o Hiring & off hiring equipment.
o Producing O&Ms.
o Producing RAMS.
• Assist with quotations.
o Compile quotations.
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
• 25 days holiday in addition to the normal statutory holidays
• The company's holiday year runs from the 1st January to 31st December
• The company operates an Auto-Enrolment pension scheme
• Your normal hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm inclusive of a one hour unpaid