About the job
Location – Dartford & the London area
£25k with the opportunity to for a salary increase after 6 months.
A leading supplies company are seeking a Sanitising Engineer to join their growing team. As a business, they have a strong approach to delivering great service which is down to our well-trained and highly motivated Engineers who are extremely skilled!
• First point of contact
• Ensure the Van is well stocked with all parts and accessories required for sanitising & filter changing and equipment repairs.
• Van is kept tidy, clean and presentable. Keep the van serviced at the correct mileage - Liaise with your Manager where necessary.
• Sanitising/Filter Changes for the Pool of Water Coolers in the field, in accordance with Hygiene standards (WHA standards).
• Preparing Water Coolers on site, where/if necessary.
• Plotting routes to customers in a logistical/efficient manner.
• Liaise with Sales Admin and Manager of Technical and Engineering Services on Water Cooler installations and technical issues.
• Relay any Relevant Customer Information/Feedback to the Office
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Reliable and good time keeping
• Customer focused
• Good communication skills
• Basic plumbing skills preferred
• Monday - Friday- 8:00am - 5pm
• Company Van or electric car & Fuel Card
• Uniform, phone, and tablet
• Company Pension scheme
• £25k (after the probation period of 6-months there will be potential for a salary increase)